Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19th May

I have been very long time didnt write something here. I didnt really have a sweet and carefree sleep after started my new semester because all the works come non stop, is just like an endless jobs. Maybe is because of last semester, so we have to rush a lot of things. We organizing a charity event as our last PR project, things wasnt go really smoothly but learnt through the process.

This is our first and also last event in these 2 and half years in Han Chiang. I'm very happy and feel pleasure with my group of friends and even lecturers but time really pass so fast. In these 2 and half years, is not really a long period but it wasnt short as well, but i have pass through a lot of happiness and sadness with my friends. We argued in competition and assignments, gossip bout others, spy on others, when u flashback all the memories, you will just laugh without reason and think it is funny and stupid. Anyway, these memories is worth to keep in heart.

These few days, i have been thinking bout my further study, anyway, i wish to continue but maybe reality wasnt allow me to do so. I hope to discuss this matter with my mum but im afraid i will double her burden, i dont hope she will worry for me. What can i do anyway??? Sometimes, i feel like crying and even feel tired for everything. But i know every cloud has a silver lining, i wont be meeting all the bad things always, one day, good things still will come to me. Anyway, I wish it really does...

2 comments:

vivi said...

cheer up girl...i know u can make it better..;)

Unknown said...

yan sang zhao hai oi hoi fun dao thong mai oi zhan shek cum zhao wui wan dou zi kei gor mong xiong ... wish u a happy & good life always