Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reality is Cruel

Today I know, no matter how good or nice you treat people, people are not necessary treat you the same way as how you treated them. Sometimes, I rather they lie or hide something to me than I see the real face of them.

The reality is cruel, is really cruel. In another way, maybe you think you are important to them but actually you just a small potato, no one appreciate what you have did, no one appreciate what you said or how real you treated them. We feel happy and proud when we have compliment, everyone of us likes people praise us, WHO DON'T LIKE??? But I won't take every of the compliment seriously because not all the compliment people given to you is true from their heart.

In my point of view, I will think that people praise you are because they want to take advantage of you. Maybe they know people like compliment, so they praise you and you will help them do more things. But I didnt mean all of them. Just few of them will do this. I discover this because I experience it personally, is kinda hurt when you know the truth. They didn't really tell you but the way you ask them question and the way they answered you, you will know it....... But i felt regret of asking this question because after I know the truth, I felt myself like an idiot, like a puppy......

I hope not everyone will do the same thing to me. Besides, i hope i can meet someone good in future. Other than that, im going back to school life, really good and feel enjoy.......

6 comments:

Big.Bear said...

the world is full of shit... never trust anybody! well wat u said here is thru! but gina that's the real; world out there!

gina said...

yeah yeah, is really hurt when you know the truth....but anyway i grew....

Leny W said...

ya ya...i agree with you guys, the world isn't cruel, but the people, yesssssssss...definitely!!! too sad to say, how hurt we are because of them, but well, gina...it help us grown up...so, just take it up...wei gina, miss to have chat with you...

gina said...

haha, yeah, quite some time, we didnt really sit down and chat d. but recently i have short of time to do what i like, kinda busy this sem and i didnt update my blog d since i back from training...hahah

TSUBAKI said...

Hey. Is it directed to us?
Have you think properly to write this blog?

gina said...

hey Jay, this blog wasnt writing bout you. You are too sensitive d and it's a misunderstanding ok. I'm feel enjoy training in your place,