Saturday, February 21, 2009

Working Life

I have been long long time didnt post up blog to here. Working is really tiring and especially for these 3 weeks. I work almost everyday even on sat and sun and even public holidays because have to rush some jobs. I didnt really sleep well on this week because that day i woke up at 6am to meet a client and didnt sleep until the next day morning. The saddest part is i just slept for 3 hours and i have to wake up and continue my work.

The next day, one of my best friends came to kl and we hang around together. We went here and there after i left my office. Because of working, i dont really have my own time to do my own thing and my sportful life has gone. Besides, i really feel lonely in this room. Everday i back home, i face 4 walls and no one talk to me. is kinda sad. Sometimes, i feel sad and pressure after work, i can't really talk to anyone when i back home. What can I do is just msn with friends and tell them what i felt. I hate being alone. So, once my friends ask me out, i sure will go out and hang around with them till midnight or "morning". Is tired but it's worth. And i just left night time that i can hang around with my friends because my working time is not fix anyway, i have to standby on weekend.

I dont know why my mood turns bad in this whole week. I didnt really talk much and i dont know why. Maybe because of tired or something else. Other than that, i really hate the troublesome client that i met yesterday. He said some words that really hurt. Kinda sad and bad mood when I meet him. I almost piss off on that time. But what can I do, i just can keep quiet and listen.

Finally i knew, study is always better than working. What i wish now is i can pass this 1 month smoothly. I dont hope i get any troubles and aslo dont hope give any troubles to people. Thats all i want in this and next month.

4 comments:

Maple said...

Gina Lim, Why u bear all the problems by yourself!? stupid! We're always here for you.. If you need someone to talk to, you can find me anytime, if not msn then can be a call or sms >.< anyway, must take good care of yourself.. don't stress yourself much okay?

Maple

gina said...

yes girl, thanks anyway...but really wish back to school..working is really tiring...

Maple said...

Working is always tiring. Anyway, I'll be here standby-ING for you, haha... ^^ take care

Leny W said...

hey hey hey my gina na...

how are you??? training ends soon, hope to see you soon and share to me ur experineces, k???

study is always better than working, i find some ways as well, however, we can't saty forever in college or uni for the rest of life...take good care gina...

miss ya...