Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year

CNY has been a meaningless festival to me since my mum left to US. Last time, when my mum is still in Malaysia, we always travel around here and there to relatives and friends house, but in these few years, i go shopping with sis and eat in shopping complex almost everyday when during CNY. Last time, when i back ipoh from penang, i wish to back penang faster, but this time, i dont know why i dont really feel like going back to kl. I'm not willing back to kl is not because of my job, is maybe because of the house, is really a lonely room for me here. No one talk to me, no one play with me. It sounds pity huh.....

Besides, i still have lots of things stuck in my head. I'm going to graduate this coming august. I'm thinking i should continue my study or go to work. In my planning, maybe i will work after my graduation ceremony since my degree programme will start on march 2010. Another thing is financial problem, if my mum can afford then i will further my study if can't, then i will go for work.

Everything still can't decide now because still have to wait after my graduation first. Oh..........hope everything will going smoothly this year.

8 comments:

Maple said...

gina, gambateh ya!!! don't give up what u want... i'm same with you.. financial problem.. what i can do is to work after the diploma, no chance for me to my degree unless i work then i pay for myself... but need to wait a year after i think... anyway, you always have me... :D

Maple

gina said...

thanks ya maple, what i hope now is everything will goes smoothly, then im satisfy with it d...

Aeprile said...

hmmm...continue study is a good idea since now we are facing economy crisis and retrenchment all around, so...i feel that it's kinda hard for us that fresh graduate to find a job...however, this is just my opinion la~ well, chap goh meh is coming, it means cny gonna ends soon, so wishing u all the best in this whole new 2009^^

El Wonders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

miss penang = miss me
i knew it
haha
my job's okay, i only wish my 'friends' here can be a lil more considerate sometimes.
i have things to take care of at work, don't fucking expect me to take care of you after work.
i wanna be a good friend, but not a best friend. LOL
really miss penang life, but when the time comes for me to leave, i know i'll be kinda sad.
gosh, how pathetic is this?? i can't write my thoughts on my own blog!!! LOL
Kenot la~ Later ppl see

nocturnal said...

A shout-out from Australia WAZAA Gina!! how's going? just want to say Keep it up!! and congratulate with your internship, Well done! ^_^ one advice, even though education is important but sometime it is not necessary, alway follow what you feel and believe in.

The Gina I know alway overcome the obstacle facing her, and these won't be any different.

Best
Short-leg

gina said...

hey short leg tung..haha..once you mentioned this name i know is you. Thanks for giving me advice here. I miss you so much and long time didnt chat with you d. Do you have any blog?? can i have it??

nocturnal said...

hehe I knew you'll know it is me, ^_^ sorry I dun do blog, I'm pretty dumb on writing thought, alway end up blank :p

I miss you too, tat's why I drop by sometime.

hope you doing well and KEEP IT UP!!!
short-leg