Friday, December 19, 2008

Time Flies

Finally, i have passed along this miserable week. I totally lost my sleeping time for the whole week. But i really dont dare to see my result for this time, i have prepared for it. Anyway i have tried my best, how the result will be, i will just accept it.

The happiest thing is finally Tsubaki Studio have accepted me for internship, is really so happy. Because i have rejected from Genting before Tsubaki Studio accepted me. I felt no direction when Genting rejected me on the last minute. I dont understand is why if they wanna reject us, why dont tell us earlier, at least you reply us with a word No, is still better than no response at all. Some more, lecturer dont allow us to send our resume to few places, so just have to wait their reply, either reject or accept, if not we cant do anything. But anyway really thanks Chun Woei for helping me and thanks Tsubaki studio as well for giving me a chance to learn something from them.

Time pass so fast, i have already study in penang for 2 years. We will be graduating in 4 months after training, fast right?? But is really nervous about the internship, i dont know what to do on the first day, is just like a new stage for us to enter. I wish everything will going smoothly. I think wont be too bad. Hopefully im the one who worry too much. HoHoHo!!!

Last but not least, i wish everyone Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

0 comments: