Friday, December 5, 2008

Comparison

Comparison? Why everyone like to compare?? Today, i received a phone call from an uncle (my mum best friend). Actually, he called me just for asking how am i recently. Then i just told him that i just finish busying my assingments, then he talk alot of crap to me and said that i just sleep everyday. After that, he ask my result and i said my result now consider not bad...but then you know what he replied to me? is really out of my expectation....

He told to me that only i get FULL As means 4.0 for my cgpa only consider my result is good. What the hell is that??? Is that a normal person can do it?? Then he start comparing me with his Genius daughter, he keep saying that his daughter studying in science class also can get 4.0 why i cant?? Hey, please la, im not a book worm. Seriously, i dont care how good result is his daughter score, i just care that why he want compare me with his daughter.... i Hate comparing..

Not only he is comparing me with others, even my dad, mum or even friends. Please stop comparing, i really tiring to compare with someone. I extremely hate comparing. Please, i beg you all, please stop that...

Seriously, is quite disappointed that received his phone call today. He didnt call me for long time, but once he call, he just keep comparing me with someone. I respect him, so i dont dare to scold back, and i dont dare to tell my mum as well. So, What can i do??? Just write out all my feeling.......

2 comments:

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

start with the word "WOW"
lives was really hard for you and I understand that you are almost out of breath now...
After I read all your article from your blog. The strong feeling really touch my hearts too. But What I can tell you is dun give a damn on how other ppl look on you. Just be yourself and if you think that you already try your best then is consider perfect for yourself! Just be yourself and fight for your own future and dream. Most important thing is live life to the max and happily.
Btw I'm Dennis Wong just added you in facebook.
Good Luck and all the best for you!
may the angel beside you always!

gina said...

is so surprise that you drop your comment in my blog..hahah..
but anyway thanks for viewing my blog and thanks for concern as well..really thanks....
and nice to meet you.....