Thursday, November 6, 2008

wish everything will be better

quite alot of things happen in these pass few week, got a lot of assignments have to be done. Finally, we done PR assignment already. Is time to focus on Teesside competition, but this competition make me feel tired and pressure. There are alot of arguements between me and my groupmate, somemore kena scold....i dont know why......

I cant say i didnt wrong at all, but im not the only person who did wrong. Both of us did wrong too, maybe i kiasi, but you kiasu. Seriously, i dont like people shout at me, just like im a dog...

Is it wrong that i have more expectation?? i dont know..... i did many thing but no one appreciate, just always shout at me like im their pet...... i design everything out and change this and there but then how.....still the same....who cares....no one cares......

but is already pass, just wait for a better tomorrow........

0 comments: