Thursday, October 16, 2008

Memorable Day

Yesterday, just back from genting with Jun. I went together with Prue, Maple, Yuan and Isaac. although just went there for 2 days 1 night, but is really tiring trip. we reached about 10 something on tuesday morning, after checked in then we go for our first meal then we hang around in the theme park, we played all those roller coaster. the one you cant imagine is, this is the first time Jun play roller coaster, omg, what a timid boy...hohohoho, but luckily he wanna try if not then will be a boring trip for me.

Is really happy that this is the first trip i went with Jun, he finally done what he promise to me. I wait for this day for so long, he have promise million of things to me, but he always break his promise and i have felt disappointed with him sometime. But really finally.........

the weather is cool there until i almost freeze...hohoho. i decided to go genting for my industrial training, if i really get in, i dont know how can i tahan d cold there. But the happiest thing is if i really get in, i have to buy a lot of long sleeve clothe there. i have excuses to buy clothe now...hohoho

the most funny part is there is a room opposite prue room and the aunty didnt close up d curtain and she hung up a reddish panty under the light, we saw everything, is so funny.... we dont know she hang the panty there is to dry up or to get luck for her gambling. and isaac heard something weird that transmitted from other room, CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IS IT????

the second day, we ate our breakfast and checked out. then we went to video games park, we spend quite a lot there and just redeem 3 bottle for 1500 tickets. is so difficult to get, and i sacrifice my hand and leg, i play so hard and get few bruise in my leg and hand, damn pain man....... but is really enjoying for d game, like getting all my childhood back, but my hand is still pain until now.....damn it.........


Jun and I in Rio Float

after my breakfast

0 comments: