Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family

We will not appreciate something that can get easily. Before my mum leave to USA, i always argue with her and complain a lot and a lot, but now without her, i only found that she is important to me anyway. No matter what she did to me before or how she treated me but then she still my mum, my only mum. I cry when she worry about me, I cry when she says not happy working in USA, I cry for her more than thousand times but without telling her.

I promised to give her a better life in future. I hope i can do it anyway. The only thing i still don't understand is why people still shout at his/her parents for some reasons, they always complain about their parents. Maybe they still don't know how important is his/her parents to them. I just hope you all can spend a little time and think, if your parents leave you, and how you will be.

We are separate in different places, mum - usa, sis - s'pore, bro - ipoh and I in KL right now. We only can meet few times in a year, but i didnt meet my mum for 5 years, is kinda miss her right now and i dont know why i can't control my tears dropping when im thinking about her. I wish to tell her but i don't dare to. I always tell her that i'm ok in here so that she won't worry about me.
The only thing i hope is she will stay happy in USA and always healthy.

So, please appreciate your parents before losing them.

4 comments:

Leny W said...

hey Gina...YOU CAN DO IT!!! BELIEVE ME, she doesnt hopes anything, just simply your love for her...me too, i miss my family so...wondering like you think, why people cant appreciate their fam, be with them most of the time like what we want to do, but can't...but, you still have the chance, why dont you buy a ticket with your sis and bro and go there to visit her secretly? she'd love that...anyway, now, by the moment you are reading this comment, at the same day, at the time she would be free and have her won time,
PICK UP YOUR PHONE,
PRESS HER NUMBER,
when she picks it up,
TELL HER...YOU LOVE HER, LET HER KNOW...HOW MUCH YOU MISS AND LOVE HER ACTUALLY...
Gambateh!!!^.^

Gina,
C.H.E.E.R.S ya...love is all around us...and we are here for you!!!

Maple said...

Gina, Cheers~~~ We'll always be there for you... when you need someone or need a shoulder to cry on, we're here. Especially your buddies them... miss ya and take good care..

gina said...

haha, thanks leny...yeah, i love to talk with you, is like you understand what im thinking, you know what is my feeling...is really appreciate....haha...really thanks...besides, is hard to find someone who can understand it....muax...how about your training anyway? everything good???

gina said...

hahha, thanks maple....i know u will always be with me..hahha